1.24.2005

A new sofa, this time one Briar may like:


It turns out that for the past year I thought that the type of sofa Briar disliked was actually the type she likes. I thought she required a sofa to have arms that are shorter than the back. But, no, it is only arm chairs that need to have arms that are shorter than the back. For couches she wants the arms to be the same height as the back. (And she says I'm the picky one.) All this time I kept seeing sofas that I liked and I thought she would nix because of the arm-to-back ratio. This B&B Italia couch was one such one. Of course, I want it covered in black leather to solve that pet hair and vomit issue I've so often mentioned. It was designed in 1993 by Antonio Citterio , who also designed the Diesis sofa I posted last month.

No comments: