11.18.2005

Gossen Digipro F digital light meter



I have recently become addicted to taking night photos from pedestrian walkways of the Manhattan Bridge. From the South side of the bridge over Manhattan, there are amazing views of Chinatown and in somespots you can look right into some of the garment factories and kitchens. Over on the Brooklyn side there are the earily empty streets of DUMBO. The only problem is that I don't have a light meter, which is imenselyy important for night shooting. When the kid started to take photography in school this September, I lost out on the old light meter I had given to him several years ago but we had managed to share. That's fine, though, since it means I can get a new digital one. The Digipro is small and affordable and manages to measure incident light and flash. Jut what I need.

No comments: