12.17.2004

I seem to currently have a cufflink fixation.



"Taeguk" cufflinks designed by Korean Industrial designer Young Se Kim, who won an IDEA (Industrial Design Excellence Award) and his works have been named ”Best Product of the Year” by Business Week. Today I had to stop at A.I.Friedman , my very favorite art supply store because not only does it sell art stuff, it sells photo albums, art books and picture frames and very well designed accessories for home organization. I stopped by to get two frames for photos I printed for my parents for Christmas, and as always, I did a quick sweep of the store to see what's new. That is when I spotted the cufflinks from Acme Studios . Acme also has some Frank Lloyd Wright cufflinks and pens that very well may show up in this spot some day soon.

No comments: