8.18.2005

Rowenta Toaster by Jasper Morrison:



We currently have an ugly toaster oven that gets stored in a cabinet under the counter. This week it's happened to be in heavy use so it's been on top of the counter 24/7 because. I hate it when it's on the counter. If we had this toaster by British designer Jasper Morrison (he's the guy who created the furniture in our very favorite museum in he world, the Tate Modern in London), I would let it live on the counter. Beside the new large slotsthis toaster has, it also features a brushed stainless-steel top that doubles as a warming tray for breads and rolls. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it looks JUST like that vase from yesterday.

It seems to me that this is some sort of ploy, mister. You'll talk me into the toaster and then be all, "We HAVE to get the vase. They MATCH!"

Hmph.

Wes said...

I hadn't even thought of that! I think we are taking after me more and more each day.